Online Bill Pay/Billing Info
- The gas and water meters will be read on or around the 1st of every month.
- Bills are due and payable upon receipt.
- After the 25th of the month, bills are considered delinquent with penalty fees added.
- Bills which are not paid by the 5th of the following month are subject to being disconnected for non-payment.
- In order to restore service that has been terminated for non-payment, a fee of $50.00 per utility will be collected along with the full payment of the outstanding bill before reconnection of the services.
- If the utility service being restored is for gas, an appointment must be scheduled with the Garden Plain Gas Department before reconnection will take place. Someone must be present for a minimum of 45 minutes while the reconnection takes place.